Fall 2020 Lookbook
Fall is all about beautiful textures and patterns.
- Try a Benson cardigan in burnt orange $275
- Wear it over made in Italy, ridiculously comfortable, patterned pants by Mason’s $295.
- And you’ll find this flannel shirt by the historic Swedish maker Stenstrom’s extremely soft and comfortable $255
This season choose a bright colour and a fun pattern
- Select a fun flannel shirt by Vancouver brand National Standards $119
- Pair it with jeans by BC brand, Duer $145
- Then top it off with this patterned shirt jacket by English maker, Oliver Spencer $675
Dress it up or dress it down.
- Choose an extremely wearable custom sport coat by Canadian maker Coppley $795
- Wear it over a bold print by Eton, another great Swedish shirt maker $255
- Pair it with fine check jean cut pant by Brax from Germany $278
- Then select a tie by Drake’s, the makers of the finest ties in the world $145
Great with a suit, but equally impressive with jeans
- These Monk Strap shoes are an alternative to lace-ups - the straps makes it easy to adapt when you are going for a more casual look. Made in Italy, by Johnston & Murphy $375
- Add a peep of fun with socks by Italy’s Marcoliani $28
Soft grey goes a long way in the suit world, stretching the seasons.
- First choose a beautiful suit like this from German maker Joop $1095.
- Wear it over an impeccably crisp Eton patterned white shirt $275
- Add a bold print tie by Mirto of Spain $95
The classic turtleneck is back
- This fun turtleneck by Strellson is available in other colours if orange isn’t your go to $175
- Pair it with patterned pants, also by Strellson $255
- Wear it under a brilliant forest green wool overcoat by Sand $795
- With classic wingtips shoes by Johnston & Murphy $375
In outerwear patterns are in
- You can’t go wrong with this fantastic all wool retro check overcoat by Sand from Denmark $725